Sunday, July 8, 2012

Blue and Green Ruffle Manicure

Kate's Nails
Ruffle manicures are easy to do, and I love the result!  I saw THESE RUFFLE NAILS from Chalkboard Nails, and wanted to do something with similar colors.  If you want to try out ruffle nails, visit the link above - Chalkboard Nails does a great tutorial.
Polishes Used:
Zoya Yummy
Sally Hansen Insta Dri Lickety-Split Limer
Ulta Joined at the Hippo
Essie Mojito Madness
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Fairy Teal


Speaking of ruffle manicures, on Christmas Eve last year I did a ruffle manicure that was meant to look like Christmas trees.  If you're wondering what's on my thumb, that would be a Purple Santa Claus that my brother painted for me (don't ask)



3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's like Santa Claus. But purple. Purple Santa Claus.

      Delete
  2. It's Purple Santa Claus ...and TUMS.

    ReplyDelete