Thursday, September 27, 2012

Baltimore Ravens Nails - Week 4

Kate's Nails
If you tuned in to last week's Ravens/Patriots game, you got to see one hell of a game!  It was a very close one, and all came down to a barely-made field goal.  That field goal inspired today's nails.  Since I did these nails last night, I didn't know that the regular refs would be back, or else I would have done celebratory NFL Referee nails!  Maybe next week...
Sorry for the terrible picture.  I was a bit rushed this morning!
Polishes Used:
Spoiled 2 Weeks Sober
Sinful Colors Snow Me White
China Glaze Liquid Leather
Zoya Natty
Essie Mojito Madness
Sally Hansen Going Green
Ulta Sun-Sational
Butter London Teetotal


1 comment:

  1. I LoVe your RavensNails! I'm a guy & my wife loves your fish tail design as I do as well& I'm thinking about doing this theme on my toes! Any thoughts would be truly appreciated! May I also make a request to see your toe nail art Ravens themed, PHlease! Kate you're awesome in our house! Thanks so much for your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete