Sunday, September 16, 2012

Butter London Swatches

Cara's Nails


I wanted to share my latest haul from Ulta!!! Butter London lacquers were buy one, get one free. Awesome deal I know! So here are some swatches of my latest buys.

Dodgy Barnett is a sparkly halo. I used two coats here. In the bottle it looked more like a silver but on my nails you can see it has this extra glittery, hologram effect. I couldn't keep my eyes off this stuff!! I kept holding it up in differnet lights to see the sparkle.

Slapper is a sea green/teal color. This color is pretty fantastic for spring when you want something really vibrant. The formula is pretty great. This is another two coats but one covered very well. 

Because it is what I do, I had to pick up a blue polish. Sprog is a creamy periwinkle blue. Another springy color but I plan to rock this one throughout the fall season anyway. 

Yes I am now up to four polishes. I wasn't kidding when I said I was taking advantage of an awesome deal.

Finally, here is Rosie Lee. I check this color out every time I'm at Ulta but can never convince myself to pick it up. This is a rocking pink glitter with a pink base. I needed three coats to cover fully but it still went on pretty thick. I'm quite happy I finally picked this one up. Isn't it fun?

1 comment: