Sunday, October 14, 2012

Baltimore Ravens Nails - Week 6 - Glitter Gradient

Kate's Nails
This week the Ravens take on the Cowboys.  This is a home game, and I hope we can keep up our winning streak at home!  This week, M&T Bank Stadium was ranked by ESPN as the most difficult venue for a visiting team to play!
For this week's nails, I attempted a glitter gradient.  I usually stay away from gradient nails, because I'm really terrible at them.  These ones turned out much better than I thought they would.  Milani has some amazing one coat glitters, and their purple glitter made this design much easier than I had expected.  I wish my camera could have gotten a better picture!
Polishes Used:
China Glaze Liquid Leather
Milani Purple Gleam
Milani White on the Spot
Butter London Teetotal


3 comments:

  1. Did you paint the Raven yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm debating which polishes to use for my Superbowl mani and may decide to to do a glitter gradient like this one, but with the water decal as my sole accent. Thanks for the inspiration!

    Sheila - I'm guessing it's a water decal since I have some just like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup - it's a water decal. I wish I had the skill to freehand the logo that small!

    ReplyDelete