Thursday, October 4, 2012

Colorblocked Triangles

Kate's Nails
 
THESE NAILS are one of the first nail art designs I pinned when I first joined Pinterest.  In looking through my board for inspiration, I couldn't believe that I hadn't tried them before!  There is a tutorial for these nails, but it seemed like it would take too long, and I was trying to get to bed before midnight.  So I just took a piece of tape, cut it diagonally (so I was left with two triangles), put it on my nails that I had painted different colors, and then used the other colors to paint around the tape.  Super easy, and I really like how they turned out.  I will be trying these in other color combinations in the future!
 
If you are on Pinterest and want to follow my nails boards, I have two of them.  The first is my Nail Inspiration board, and the second is my own nail art.
 
Polishes Used:
Ulta Concrete Evidence
Essie No Place Like Chrome
China Glaze Traffic Jam
Zoya Natty


No comments:

Post a Comment