Monday, October 22, 2012

Pink Monday #4!

Pink Monday Nails
We're continuing on with our weekly Pink Monday nails in support of Breast Cancer awareness.  You can check out our previous Pink Monday nails HERE
Kate's Nails
I took advantage of the recent Butter London sale at Ulta, and picked up this gorgeous pink glitter, Rosie Lee.  I was able to get the glitter opaque in four light coats.  The nude pink is OPI's My Very First Knockwurst.  I did the V-Gaps by taping off triangles and painting on three quick coats of Rosie Lee.
In shade

Indoor light


Cara's Nails

I had a hard time choosing a pattern for this monday's mani so instead I decided on a pink mash up. The pinks I used here are Presto Pink from Sally Hansen Insta-Dri and Dana from Zoya. The glitter nail is three coats of Rosie Lee from Butter London. The chevrons are painted using Presto Pink and a striping brush over a base coat of Metallic from Revlon Top Speed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment