Monday, October 8, 2012

Pink Monday: Cheetah for Breast Cancer

Cara's Nails

In honor of Breast Caner Awareness Month  Miscellaneous Manicures will be doing Pink Mondays for the rest of October! Every monday we will feature one, maybe two manicures dedicated the the lovely color of pink. You can check out the first pink monday manicure here. If you have any suggestions for future Pink Mondays, please leave us a comment.


Today's monday mani features a base coat of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Coral Reef. I stamped the cheetah pattern using Wet n Wild Fast Dry Ebony Hates Chris. I just want to mention how great of a stamping polish this is. I have bought several black polishes over the last few weeks in hopes of finding something that will stamp a true black as opposed to a dark grayish color. So far, I am quite pleased with this one. Using a dotting tool, I finished off the cheetah pattern by dotting Zoya Dana into the print. 




No comments:

Post a Comment