Monday, October 15, 2012

Pink Monday - Pink Dots for Breast Cancer

Kate's Nails
 
Welcome to week two of Pink Monday!! Every Monday in October, Cara and I are showing our support for breast cancer awareness by doing pink nails.  You can check out our previous Pink Monday Manis here, here, and here.
 
This week I wanted to do some dots in various shades of pink.  My original plan was to dot the whole nail in progressively darker shades.  However, once I did two shades, I really liked how it looked, and decided to keep it like that.  This is a simple design that would look great in other color schemes as well.
 
Do you have a Pink Monday Manicure to share with us?  E-mail a pic of your pink nails to MiscManis@gmail.com so we can share it!!
 

Polishes Used:
Essie Bachelorette Bash
Confetti Dance Party Pink
Zoya Jolene
 


No comments:

Post a Comment