Monday, October 8, 2012

Pink Monday: Ruffle Manicure for Breast Cancer


Kate's Nails
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Miscellaneous Manicures will be doing Pink Mondays for the rest of October! Every Monday we will feature one or two manicures dedicated the the lovely color of pink. You can check out Cara's first Pink Monday manicure here, and Cara's design for this week here. If you have any suggestions for future Pink Mondays, please leave us a comment!
 
For this week, I did a ruffle manicure.  I love this design, because it is so easy to do, yet it makes a big impact.  You can check out my previous attempt at a ruffle manicure here.  I did the ruffles with a large dotting tool, and painted the ribbon with a medium striping brush. 
Polishes Used:
Milani White on the Spot
Essie Bachelorette Bash
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Coral Reef
Zoya Mia
Zoya Jolene
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, love these! I'm still just trying to paint my nails, like normally, but the ruffle thing looks easy!

    ReplyDelete