Monday, October 1, 2012

Pink Ribbon Nails

Cara's Nails


October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month! I created this pink mani with a combination of gradient and sparkles. The gradient is Sinful Colors Soul Mate and Zoya Dana. My pointer finger is Soul Mate with a top coat of the super sparkly Diamonds from Sally Hansen Diamond Strength. The ribbon is Dana with a Diamonds top coat over a base of White On by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear. 


This is a subject very close to my heart. I happen to know several breast cancer survivors. The is a great month to donate to a great cause! You can check out a bunch of great website where proceeds go towards the cause. Here are two of my faves. 

Always make sure you "Think Before You Pink." Know where your donations are going. Just becasue it's pink doesn't mean it's a donation!



No comments:

Post a Comment