Sunday, November 18, 2012

Baltimore Ravens Nails - Week 11 - Purple Cheetah Print

Kate's Nails
This is my first manicure in a week! I decided to give my nails a week off to let them breathe, and heal a bit.  They were looking pretty rough, but with the help of nail whitener, cuticle gel, a buffer, and some Vaseline, they're looking much better now!
So this week is a big week in Raven's football.  We are playing our biggest rival - the Pittsburgh Steelers.  It's always a good game when we play the Steelers, and I would love to beat them on their home turf tonight!  
For this week's nails, I went with a purple cheetah print.  I'm not usually one for animal prints, but I really loved Cara's PINK CHEETAH NAILS, and have been wanting to try out her method for creating them.  I started with a base of Essie's Lilacism and then used Bundle Monster plate BM-221 to stamp on the black.  My stamping polish was Wet N Wild's Ebony Hates Chris. I then used my small dotting tool to fill in the spaces with Wet N Wild's On a Trip.  The football nail is my usual combination of Butter London's Teetotal and Milani's White on the Spot.
Go Ravens!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment