Thursday, December 13, 2012

December Birchbox


It's Birchbox time again! If you're wondering what a Birchbox is, or if you want to see previous Birchbox posts, click HERE.  This month's box came with some really good products!


ModelCo SHINE Ultra Lip Gloss:  
After last month's full sized ModelCo mascara, I was surprised to see another full sized product from them this month. This lip gloss has a nice scent, and adds just a touch of color.  There's a mirror right on the lip gloss, which makes for easy application.  The gloss itself is a little thick, but not waxy, which is great.  Two full sized products that I really like in two months. Way to go, ModelCo!
(Full size - $16)

Aerie Shimmer Fragrance:
At first smell, I really liked this fragrance.  It smelled light and fresh, which is what I look for in a fragrance.  However, after a few seconds of smelling, the scent became very heavy. The best way I can describe it is "Old Lady smelling".  Yuck.  (Full Size - $14.95-39.95)

Kérastase Resistance Ciment Thermique - Protect:
This did a nice job of softening my hair.  I blow dry my hair every day, and straighten it regularly, so it was nice to add a little protection from the heat.  It made my dry ends look healthier, and gave my hair a nice texture.  This was a win!
(Full Size - $39)

Benefit Cosmetics It's potent! eye cream:
I haven't been using this product long enough for it to make a difference, but I have high hopes for it.  I have used another product by Benefit (POREfessional) and it did exactly what it promised.  Therefore, I expect the the eye cream will help with my dark circles.  If it does, I will definitely buy it in the future!
(Full Size - $32)

Chuao Chocolatier ChocoPod:
I'm not entirely sure what this was supposed to be.  It said it was a breadcrumb with chocolate and sea salt.  Seemed to me like just a piece of dark chocolate.  And, since I don't like dark chocolate, I did not enjoy it at all.  Oh well.


So there you have it. If you're interested in signing up for Birchbox (or giving a subscription as a Christmas gift!) you can use my referral link herehttps://www.birchbox.com?raf=xdgbr

No comments:

Post a Comment