Saturday, December 8, 2012

Glitter Bomb 2!

Cara's Nails

Good morning all! Today I am continuing with my homage to all things glitter!! This glamourous manicure was the perfect addition to the amazing day I had yesterday! I used Essie Set in Stone over a base coat of Ulta Professionals Joined at the Hippo. I love this Essie chunky glitter with its variety of little silver flecks and large hexagonal pieces. It only took one coat to get this beautiful sparkle effect. My accent nail is 3 coats of Set in Stones over a base of Essie Blue Rhapsody for a little extra bling. It is not an easy polish to photograph unfortunately. I wanted to make sure to really capture the glamour of this glitter. Amazingly enough I found the best lighting under a street lamp in a poorly lit parking lot! 


No comments:

Post a Comment