Sunday, February 3, 2013

Baltimore Ravens Nails - SUPERBOWL!!!!!

Kate's Nails 
Well guys, this is it - my last Ravens nails for the season! I have had a lot of fun doing a different Ravens manicure for each game.  Thanks to everyone that read the posts each week, and a big thanks to those that shared my designs on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter!
I am beyond excited for the game tonight.  I became a Ravens fan pre-Flacco/Harbaugh, when the team was struggling, and I never thought back then that I would see the Ravens in the Superbowl.  This season has been a roller coaster (this post sums it up perfectly), but I think the Ravens will bring the Lombardi Trophy home to Baltimore!!
If you have done any Ravens nails, please e-mail a picture to miscmanis@gmail.com.  I'd like to do a post of nails done by our readers :)



Polishes Used:
China Glaze Liquid Leather
Essie No Place Like Chrome
Sonia Kashuk Chocoholic
Spoiled 2 Weeks Sober
Milani White on the Spot

No comments:

Post a Comment