Sunday, February 10, 2013

Whirled Away Nails

Kate's Nails 
It feels weird to be doing a non-Ravens-themed manicure!! I was lacking nail inspiration in the last week, but a trip to Ulta cured that!  Cara and I stopped in yesterday, and I walked out with three new polishes.  Two from OPI's new Euro Centrale collections (I'll be sharing those soon), and this awesome glitter top coat from China Glaze.  Whirled Away is a great mix of black bar, small black hex, and large white hex glitters in a clear base.  This polish wasn't the easiest to work with - I had to fish out the large white pieces, and I had to move the glitter around a lot with a dotting tool - but the result is worth it!  I've layered it over China Glaze's Mediterranean Charm.  I'm looking forward to trying this with other color combinations!

No comments:

Post a Comment