Sunday, March 31, 2013

Game of Thrones Book Cover Nails

Kate's Nails 
Tonight is the Season 3 premier of Game of Thrones on HBO! I am so excited for this season.  The third book is the best in the series, so this season should be fantastic.  For these nails, I got my inspiration from the book covers:


These nails took forever to do, but I'm happy with how they turned out.  Will you be watching Game of Thrones tonight??


Background Polishes Used:
Revlon First Class
Zoya Yummy
Wet N Wild The Wonder Yellows
Ulta Sun-Sational
Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow
OPI Don't Mess With OPI
Essie Mojito Madness
Wet N Wild Red Red
Sally Hansen Sun Kissed
Maybelline Impeccable Greys
Ulta Concrete Evidence

Design Polishes Used:
Essie Good As Gold
China Glaze Stone Cold
Essie No Place Like Chrome
China Glaze Harvest Moon

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for writing such an interesting article on this topic. This has really made me think and I hope to read more. click to read more

    ReplyDelete