Tuesday, June 25, 2013

June Birchbox

 It's Birchbox time again!  Nothing in the month's box wow'd me, but I enjoyed trying out some new products.  If you're wondering what a Birchbox is, or if you want to see previous Birchbox posts, click HERE.



100% Pure Nourishing Body Cream:
This is the first time in my life that I have been tempted to find out what a lotion tastes like.  These lotions (I got vanilla and coconut) smell AMAZING!  Unfortunately that's where my love for them ends.  The lotion is very greasy, and you can feel it on your skin all day.  Definitely not what I'm looking for in a lotion!
(Full size - $15)

suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser:
Although the scent on this was a bit strange (not unpleasant, just strange), it's a nice cleanser.  It starts off as a scrub, and then turns in to a foam.  I used it on my heels and elbows, and it did a nice job of exfoliating!
(Full Size - $32.95)

Mirenesse Glossy Kiss Lipstick:
I never really wear lipstick, so I wasn't overly excited to see this product.  However, I gave it a go, and it is a nice, subtle shade.  I won't be wearing it on the regular, but maybe for a special occasion.
(Full Size - $26.55)

Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk:
I'm so sick of dry shampoos!! They never work!  I gave this one a try, though, and I will say it works a little bit better than the others I have tried.  I was excited, because at first my hair had more volume and looked a bit less greasy.  However, about 15 minutes later, my hair was pretty much back to its typical day 2 look.  
(Full Size - $18)

Birchbox + Color Club Wanderlust Collection:
Nail polish!!!!!  
This color is called Reign in Spain.  My camera could not figure out how to capture this color.  It is MUCH brighter in person - it's definitely a neon.  It covers in two easy coats.  I paired it here with Milani's White on the Spot and Sally Hansen's Coral Reef.

(Full Size - $8)



If you're interested in signing up for Birchbox (or giving a subscription as a gift!) you can use my referral link herehttps://www.birchbox.com?raf=xdgbr

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kate,
    You have posted a nice blog post here. Various beauty tips are provided.The nail art is very nice.
    If you are interested to know more about Manicure in Burnaby & Coquitlam you can visit us.

    ReplyDelete