Monday, June 3, 2013

Shocking Seas and Minx

Kate's Nails
Thanks to a coupon, I was able to get this gorgeous new polish super cheap.  This color, Shocking Seas by Maybelline, is my second polish purchase from their Color Show line.  The formula in these polishes leaves something to be desired, but the colors are so fabulous that I'm willing to work with the formula issues.  My nails are still in pretty rough shape (I've been taking some time off from nail art in order to help them get stronger), but they're getting better.  For this manicure, I did an accent nail using a nail decal from Minx.  This design is called "Technical Tribal".  These decals are very easy to use, but unfortunately I find that they peel off a bit too easily.  I didn't mind too much, since I only wore this manicure for a day.  On my middle finger I layered one coat of Sally Hansen's Strobe Light.  

No comments:

Post a Comment