Monday, July 29, 2013

July Birchbox

 It's Birchbox time again!  I got some good products this month, including nail polish!  If you're wondering what a Birchbox is, or if you want to see previous Birchbox posts, click HERE.



Caudalie Divine Legs:
This lotion is tinted, and adds color to your legs.  It goes on really dark, but blends in pretty well.  It was a bit orange-y for my skin tone, though.  The next day when I showered my shower turned brown/orange from this stuff, so I would avoid using it if you're headed to the beach or pool!
(Full size - $38)

ModelCo Party Proof Lipstick:
I love that ModelCo always sends full size products!  I love their mascara, and although I don't wear lipstick, I can see that this is a quality product.  I tried it out around the house, and it didn't dry out my lips.  It stayed on pretty well too.  The color was a bit too bright for me to wear even on a special occasion, so I ended up giving this one away.
(Full Size - $19)

Dr. Jart + Ceramidin Cream:
Having fallen in love with Dr. Jart+ BB Cream, I was excited to get another sample from this brand.  This cream does make my skin softer, and it's not heavy or greasy.  I haven't noticed any long lasting effects, but I do like the way it makes my skin feel.
(Full Size - $48)

Birchbox Bobby Pins:
The patterns on these bobby pins are super cute.  They are a bit big for my preferences, but I'm sure I'll use them anyway! 
(Full Size - $5 Set of Six)

Birchbox + Color Club Wanderlust Collection:
Nail polish!!!!!  
(Full Size - $8)

This color is called London Calling.  Holy moly, this is a bright color! The colors in this collection are referred to as "neon pastels", which is totally accurate.  This polish applied easily in two coats.  Since it's so bright, I decided to tone it down with a little nail art.  I paired it here with OPI's Eurso-Euro.

If you're interested in signing up for Birchbox (or giving a subscription as a gift!) you can use my referral link herehttps://www.birchbox.com?raf=xdgbr

No comments:

Post a Comment