Saturday, September 7, 2013

Comic-con nails

Cara's Nails

I was a good wife today and joined my husband at Comic-con. I say that but in all honesty I love going! People go all out for this event and it is really a great time!! It's no secret that I love me some super heroes! I thought I too would go all out in my own way by doing a themed manicure! I have seen these nails with the white glare a few times and just fell in love with the simple comic-y-ness of it. I paired this looks with the classic "Boom" and "Zap" action nails to get this Comic-con worthy manicure. 

I kept with primary colors because to me that screams classic comics! My primaries were China Glaze Salsa, China Glaze Happy Go Lucky and Butter Blagger. The black I used is Essence Black is Back and for white I used China Glaze White on White.

No comments:

Post a Comment